Fast and Light is still the goal, even when someone else carries your bag…
1. Canon 6d
2. Canon 24mm-105mm f4:
3. Canon 100mm-400mm f4.5-5.6: Was this lens really all that necessary? No. But I made damn sure I used it, and carried it myself always.
4. Canon Battery (spare)
5. Storage – 2x 64GB Lexar SD
– 2x 32GB Lexar SD
6. Lens Pen
8. Cloth Goggle Bag: Holds all you accessories and doubles as a cleaning wipe in a pinch.
9. Joby GorillaPod SLR Zoom
10. Photo Jojo Wide-angle Lens for iPhone
11. Sea to Summit eVac Dry sack
12. Goal Zero Sherpa 100
13. Goal Zero 12V adaptor
14. Kensington AV Inverter
15. Canon Battery charger
16. Manfrotto 7321YB Tri Pod
Want to know more about what I carried on Kili? Get the full scoop on my “Kilimanjaro Gear Essentials” from Live Out There.